INJECTION MOULDING SPECIALISTS
Established in 1979, Meadex Rubber Mouldings has over 35 years experience in manufacturing a wide range of rubber, plastic and silicone mouldings for a vast range of industries.
Meadex has unrivalled experience supplying quality injection mouldings to British manufacturing with full ISO9001 and Automotive ISO/TS16949 accreditations.
We supply precision custom mouldings such as cable connectors, diaphragms, gaiters, gaskets, plastic fixtures, rubber to metal bonding & seals to industries such as aerospace, automotive, chemical & electrical, defence, hydraulic, medical, oils & seals and marine
Our capabilities have been designed to accommodate generic materials such as EPDM, NBR, Neoprance and silicone to more engineered specific compounds such as flouroelastomers, HNBR's, perflouroelastomers and Viton etc.
Our plastic facility concentrates on the engineered nylons and polypropylenes from 30 ton presses to 450 ton (automated).
Our tool room can manufacture single prototype moulds in a responsive time (priority service 2-7 days) to more complex large capacity tools and reverse engineering of existing products. We offer a full 3D printed service.
Summary of MRM:
- Full ISO 9001 & Automotive ISO/TS16949 accreditation
- Custom moulding design (including full CAD design with 3D printing)
- Precision & Prototype moulding
- Component moulding (rubber/Silicone/Viton(FKM)/Plastic (TPE & TPR)
- Injection & compression moulding (20 identical moulding stations)
- Food & water quality approved mouldings
- Flame retardant mouldings
- Rubber to metal bonding
To find out more, explore the site, email us on email@example.com or call us on 01989 567 999